Coor Awards is an internal award, where employees who have distinguished themselves in various aspects are rewarded.
Coor Awards is divided into five categories, which reflect areas that are important to us at Coor and to our continued success: Employee of the year, Leader of the year, Sales of the year, Innovation of the year and Guardian angel of the year. A winning candidate is appointed in all countries Coor operate, and the final winner is announced at a grand ceremony at Coors annual management forum "Management Days".
Coor Awards is an extremely important event to Coor and to our continued success.Mikael Stöhr President and CEO, Coor
Winners of Coor Awards 2017
Congratulations to the Coor employees who won Coor Awards 2018:
- Employee of the Year: Hanifa Subasic, Coor Sweden
- Leader of the Year: Bojan Orelj, Coor Norway
- Improvement of the Year: Ville Oksanen, Coor Finland
- Guardian Angel of the Year: Kurth Bakken, Coor Norway
- Sale of the Year: Berith Jørgensen, Steven Wilsen, Coor Denmark / Anders Frenskar, Stefan Sernefors, Coor Sweden