Coor Awards is an internal award, where employees who have distinguished themselves in various aspects are rewarded.
Coor Awards is divided into five categories, which reflect areas that are important to us at Coor and to our continued success: Employee of the year, Leader of the year, Sales of the year, Innovation of the year and Guardian angel of the year. A winning candidate is appointed in all countries Coor operate, and the final winner is announced at a grand ceremony at Coors annual management forum "Management Days".
Coor Awards is an extremely important event to Coor and to our continued success.Mikael Stöhr President and CEO, Coor
Winners of Coor Awards 2017
Congratulations to the Coor employees who won Coor Awards 2017:
- Employee of the year: André Solheim, Norway
- Sale of the year: Rainer Laitala, Finland
- Innovation of the year: Coor Helpdesk at Karolinska University Hospital in Solna, Sweden
- Leader of the year: Sølvi Hansen, Denmark
- Guardian angel of the year: Marianne Valldal, Sweden