The workplace of the future
The Corona crisis is affecting and will affect us for a long time to come. But soon, our employees will return to the offices; How are our workplaces affected and how do we go back in a safe and secure way?
Follow Sigrid to the office
In the film, we get to follow Sigrid during a day shortly after the pandemic. It shows some examples of how Coor, with existing services and smart solutions, creates both a more pleasant and safer work environment and facilitates employees' everyday lives.
All workplaces need safe, smart and well-thought-out service solutions and a clear strategy adapted to the future that is actually already here.
Coor Advisory develops the workplaces of the future and creates value by offering strategic advice with the aim of developing attractive, thriving and inspiring workplaces and working lives. Our consultants help you to design strategies and concepts for the workplace of the future—together we create amazing employee experiences. We offer everything from in-depth pilot studies to determine your employees’ needs to inspiring workshops and project management of complex workplace changes. Coor Advisory has helped customers develop efficient and sustainable workplaces since 2009. With the whole of Coor behind us, we’re well equipped to help you on your change journey.
Some common questions that we help our customers to answer include:
- We need to ensure attractive offices and staff well-being and productivity, what should we do and what’s the next step?
- We have fixed workstations and want to move towards a more flexible way of working—please help us!
- We don’t think we’re using our office space optimally at present, what could we change?
- We need to develop a workplace strategy for our offices, what do we want the office to help us achieve?
- How do we ensure continuous development of our office and/or how can we monitor that the office is creating the right value for us over time?
- What changes should we introduce ahead of returning to the workplace after the pandemic?
Do you want to find out more? Contact us via the form below.
In order to reduce infection risk, you need to consider the kind of workplace or premises you work in, and how they are furnished. Cleaning services are usually procured on the basis of results, standards or frequency, but during the pandemic demand has increased for staffing solutions that focus on flexibility and local adaptations.
Read more about Coor Cleaning Host
Coor Smart Climate p.b LightAir is a subscription service that provides clean air and a safer indoor environment. Our solution is based on products with verified functionality, including a 7-year study by Karolinska Institute that examines the effectiveness of the virus inhibitor.
Want to know more? Contact us via the form below.