Year-end Report, January – December 2017 Coor Service Management Holding AB
Fourth quarter of 2017
- Net sales increased by 8 percent in the fourth quarter to SEK 2,112 (1,956) million. Organic growth was 9 percent.
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 3 percent to SEK 125 (122) million. The operating margin was 5.9 (6,2) percent.
- EBIT was SEK 71 (73) million. Profit after tax was SEK 48 (49) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.5 (0.5).
- Operating cash flow was SEK 306 (214) million.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend for 2017 of SEK 4.00 (3.00) per share, of which SEK 1.80 (1.55) is ordinary and SEK 2.20 (1.45) extra dividend.
Full year 2017
- Net sales for the full year 2017 increased by 6 percent, to SEK 7,722 (7,272) million. Organic growth was also 6 percent.
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 7 percent to SEK 468 (435) million. The operating margin increased to 6.1 (6.0) percent.
- EBIT was SEK 268 (242) million. Profit after tax was SEK 188 (123) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK 2.0 (1.3).
- Operating cash flow was SEK 492 (414) million.
"Growth and a strong cash flow create opportunities for both value-enhancing acquisitions and increased dividends."
Mikael Stöhr, President and CEO of Coor
|GROUP EARNINGS SUMMARY *||Oct - Dec||Jan - Dec|
|Organic growth, %||9||-1||6||3|
|Adjusted EBITA-margin, %||5.9||6.2||6.1||6.0|
|Income for the period||48||49||188||123|
|Operating cash flow||306||214||492||414|
|Earnings per share, SEK||0.5||0.5||2.0||1.3|
* The report refers to the continuing operation of the Group following the sale of the damage services business.
See page 23 for definitions and calculations of key performance indicators. Non-recurring items are presented in Note 3.
Invitation to press and analyst presentation
On 22 February, at 9 a.m. CET, the company’s President and CEO together with the CFO will give a presentation on developments in the fourth quarter in a webcast.
To participate in the webcast, please register in advance of the meeting using the following link: http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/y7wwfar7. To listen to the presentation via telephone, dial +46856642509 (Sweden), +4723500253 (Norway), +4582333178 (Denmark), +358981710491
(Finland) or +442030089808 (UK).
The briefing material and a recording of the webcast will be published on the company’s website www.coor.com under the tab Investors/Reports-and-presentations, after the presentation.
Annual General Meeting 2018
The Annual General Meeting will be held on 26 April, at 15:00 p.m., at the Kista Entré conference centre, Knarrarnäsgatan 7, Kista, Sweden. Information on how to register along with the notice of AGM and other information will be available on the company’s website from 20 March.
Financial calendar 2018
|Interim report January – March 2018||26 April 2018|
|Interim report January – June 2018||18 July 2018|
|Interim report January – September 2018||24 October 2018|
|Interim report January – December 2018||21 February 2019|
The Annual Report 2017 will be published on the company’s website in week 14 of 2018.
More information and contact
For questions concerning the financial report, please contact Olof Stålnacke, CFO and IR Manager (+46 10 559 59 20, firstname.lastname@example.org).
For other questions concerning the operations or the company, please contact CEO Mikael Stöhr (+46 10 559 59 35, email@example.com) or Communications Director Magdalena Öhrn (+46 10 559 55 19, firstname.lastname@example.org). IR Coordinator: Sara Marin (+46 10 559 59 51, email@example.com).
More information is also available on our website: www.coor.com.
This information is such that Coor Service Management Holding AB (publ) is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU market abuse regulation. This information was submitted through the efforts of the above-mentioned contact persons for publication on 22 February, 2018, at 7:30 a.m. CET.
Coor is a leading provider of facility management services in the Nordics, focusing on integrated and complex service undertakings (IFM). Coor offers specialist expertise in workplace services (soft FM), property services (hard FM) and strategic advisory services for development of customers’ service activities. Coor creates value by executing, leading, developing and streamlining its customers’ service activities, ensuring that they provide optimal support to the core business over time. Coor’s customer base includes many large and small companies and public-sector organisations across the Nordic region, including ABB, AB Volvo, Aibel, Det Norske Veritas, E.ON, Ericsson, EY, NCC, Politiet (Danish Police), Saab, Sandvik, SAS, Statoil, Telia Company, Swedish Transport Administration, Vasakronan and Volvo Cars.
Coor was founded in 1998 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015. Coor takes responsibility for the operations it conducts, in relation to its customers, employees and shareholders, as well as for its wider impact on society and the environment. Read more at www.coor.com