During 2022, we conducted a survey in every country we have operations in. On top of a excellent NPS-score of 25, the survey resulted in a large number of written answers to the question "what do you value about working at Coor?"
The most common answers from the employer survey were:
- A warm and welcoming culture
- Job security
- Flexibility for work/life-balance
- Possibilites for further development
- An innovative and including workplace
- Knowledgesharing between employees
Keep reading below to find out what some of our colleagues has to share on how these values shows in the day to day life at Coor.
*NPS = Net Promoter Score - a standarizied value that describe the likeliness for employees to speak well of their workplace and recommend others to apply for employment. The scale ranges from -100 to 100, where 0 is neutral and any score above 20 is favorable.