Coor Service Management signs new agreements worth SEK 40 m
Coor Service Management has signed new agreements with new and existing customers in Stockholm and Uppsala, Sweden, with a total value of some SEK 40 m. These new agreements have been signed with Kemwell, Philips, Vasakronan, as well as new accounts Oriflame and Oxford Aviation.
These agreements cover workplace services and have a total value of approx. SEK 40 m. The services in the agreements differ, and are fully tailored to customer needs. Services delivered include coffee services, office materials, cleaning, conferences, waste management and security.
"We're delighted about these new agreements, which strengthen our positioning as a leading provider of IFM solutions for workplaces and offices in the Stockholm-Uppsala region," commented Magnus Wikström, Business Unit President, Coor Service Management.
Key facts on each agreement:
- Coor is delivering a portfolio of workplace services at Oriflame Cosmetics' head office, with its staffing of some 400 people in Stockholm.
- Oxford Aviation Academy trains aircrews and is located at Stockholm's Arlanda Airport. This agreement involves Coor taking over its restaurant operation.
- Coor is delivering workplace services to Kemwell, an Indian pharmaceutical company located in Uppsala. The agreement also includes services specific to pharmaceutical companies such as lab equipment washing, lab cleaning and instrument services. This new agreement brings an additional facility.
- Coor delivers workplace services to Philips' office at Kista, Stockholm. This delivery includes freight reception, courier services and mail management.
- Coor delivers workplace services to several of Vasakronan's Stockholm properties ,including its head office. Six new staff members joined Coor in tandem with it taking over responsibility for internal services at the head office.
For further information and press images please contact:
Magnus Wikström Business Unit President, Coor Service Management
+46 8 553 950 95 email@example.com
Åsvor Brynnel Communications Manager, Coor Service Management
+46 8 553 954 04 firstname.lastname@example.org
Coor Service Management is the Nordic region's leading player in service management. The company specialises in managing, developing and streamlining business-support service functions for offices, production facilities, properties and the public sector. Customers include Ericsson, AB Volvo, Sandvik, Saab Aero, SAS, Skanska, NCC, Det Norske Veritas, DHL, E.ON, EDB, Arcus, the City of Espoo and Östergötland County Council. Coor Service Management started in 1998 and is owned by Cinven, one of Europe's leading investment companies. The company has approximately 4,300 employees in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Belgium. Annual turnover totals approximately SEK 5,900 million. Read more at www.coor.com