Interim Report January - September 2020 Coor Service Management Holding AB
Interim Report January - September 2020, Coor Service Management Holding AB
Third quarter of 2020
- Net sales in the third quarter amounted to SEK 2,297 (2,490) million. Organic growth was -7 per cent and growth from acquisitions 2 per cent, while exchange rate effects accounted for -3 per cent.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 140 (127) million and the operating margin was 6.1 (5.1) per cent.
- EBIT was SEK 89 (70) million. Profit after tax was SEK 58 (40) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.6 (0.4).
- Operating cash flow was SEK 269 (118) million. Cash conversion for the most recent 12-month period amounted to 123 (105) per cent.
- Leverage in relation to adjusted EBITDA was 1.8 (2.6).
The period January–September 2020
- Net sales for the full period amounted to SEK 7,102 (7,581) million. Organic growth was -7 per cent and growth from acquisitions 2 per cent, while exchange rate effects accounted for -2 per cent.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 403 (398) million and the operating margin was 5.7 (5.2) per cent.
- EBIT was SEK 236 (224) million. Profit after tax was SEK 141 (127) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK 1.5 (1.3).
- Operating cash flow was SEK 442 (280) million.
- Large parts of the year were marked by the spread of COVID-19 in the Nordic region, which had a negative impact on the company. For a summary of the impact of and on Coor's actions linked to COVID-19, refer to page 3 in the report.
|GROUP EARNINGS SUMMARY||Jul - Sep||Jan - Sep||Rolling||Full year|
|(SEK m)||2020||2019||2020||2019||12 mth.||2019|
|Organic growth, %||-7||5||-7||6||-4||5|
|Acquired growth, %||2||0||2||3||2||2|
|Adjusted EBITA-margin, %||6.1||5.1||5.7||5.2||5.6||5.3|
|Income for the period||58||40||141||127||183||169|
|Operating cash flow||269||118||442||280||752||591|
|Earnings per share, SEK||0.6||0.4||1.5||1.3||1.9||1.8|
See page 24 in the report for definitions and calculations of key performance indicators. Items affecting comparability are presented in Note 3.
Invitation to a press and analyst presentation
On 4 November, at 9:00 a.m. CET, the company’s President and CFO will give a presentation on developments in the third quarter in a webcast. To participate in the webcast, please register in advance using the following link:
To listen to the presentation by telephone, dial +46850558358 (Sweden), +4723963688 (Norway), +4578723250 (Denmark), +358981710520 (Finland) or +443333009271 (UK).
The briefing material and a recording of the webcast will be published on the company’s website www.coor.se, under Investors/Reports and presentations, after the briefing.
Interim Report January–December 2020 11 February 2021
Interim Report January–March 2021 26 April 2021
Interim Report January–June 2021 15 July 2021
Interim Report January–September 2021 9 November 2021
For further information
For questions concerning the financial report, please contact our CFO and Director of Investor Relations Klas Elmberg (+46 10 559 65 80)
For questions concerning the operations or the company in general, please contact CEO AnnaCarin Grandin (+46 10 559 57 70) or Magdalena Öhrn, Director of Communications (+46 10 559 55 19).
More information is also available on our website: www.coor.com
This constitutes information which Coor Service Management Holding AB is required to publish under the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the above contact person on 4 November 2020, at 7:30 a.m. CET.
As a leading provider of facility management services, primarily focused on integrated and complex service undertakings (IFM), Coor is involved in creating the Nordic region’s happiest, healthiest and most prosperous work environments. Coor offers specialist expertise in workplace services, property services and strategic advisory services. We create value by implementing, leading and streamlining our customers’ service operations, thereby enabling our customers to focus on what they do best.
Coor’s customer base includes many large and small companies and public-sector organisations across the Nordic region, including ABB, AB Volvo, Aibel, DNV-GL, E.ON, Ericsson, Equinor, ICA, NCC, OP Group, “Danish Police, Prison and Probation Service and Public Prosecution Agency”, Saab, Sandvik, SAS, Telia Company, the Swedish Transport Administration, Vasakronan and Volvo Cars.
Coor established its operations in 1998 and has been listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange since June 2015. Coor takes responsibility for the operations it conducts, in relation to its customers, employees and shareholders, as well as for its wider impact on society and the environment. Read more at www.coor.com